Monday, October 14, 2013
A couple reminders:
1. A mandatory "night before race packet pickup" (exceptions will be allowed, but must be approved - basically out of town racers who are driving in the morning of the race may pick up their packet on race day morning).
2. There will NEVER be a cancellation due to weather… if you are concerned about the variable Iowa weather and -20dF scares you, the race headquarters has a bar, pool, hot tube, etc… so plan on having fun either way.
3. Most updates will be on our Facebook page. If you’re not on Facebook… you can read about last year’s event, and this years will be nearly identical. This event is a circus so be flexible and expect things to be a little haphazard. Doing the event for the first time is best done with a friend.
4. Online rigistration is here: http://tripled.athlete360.com/ and Snailmail registration is here.
5. Have a product that alings with our racers? We are always looking for sponsors, drop me a line!
Lance & Traci André
Triple D Winter Ultramarathon
1735 Eden Lane, Dubuque, IA 52001-4027
Mob: Lance (563) 543-2784 & Traci (563) 543-2785
ultra \ adj : going beyond others or beyond due limits : extreme, fanatical, uncompromising, superlative.